Thursday 30 November 2006

Penguins


Now, many that know me will know i have a love for penguins! they are the coolest animal around and i also believe they can fly when no-one is looking! So that's why i am really excited about the new movie called Happy Feet which is about a penguin who can tap dance!

"Into the world of the Emperor Penguins, who find their soul mates through song, a penguin is born who cannot sing. But he can tap dance something fierce!"

I can't wait to see this movie as it looks brill, although i will have to take my nephew to see it so i don't look like a loser!

Anyway, what i've always wanted was a penguin of my own, a little penguin that would sleep at the foot of my bed and that i could pet and feed it penguin food, pity that i can't find a penguin anywhere! why can't you buy one? Does anyone know where i can get one from? answers on a postcard please?
I had a plan all set up to buy a big industrial freezer in the garden and put a cat flap in so the penguin could come in and out as it wants, and have a little paddling pool of it's own.
Then when i amassed a number of penguins i was going to train them to become my own personal army! A lean mean guerilla penguin fighting machine! How frickkin awesome would that be?!!

They would be trained in martial arts and weapons and wear bandanas on their heads! I would be unstoppable then!

So anyway that is my dream! if anyone knows where i can get any penguins please do not hesitate to call me.

No comments: